Hi hi loves!!
Today I turned twenty five !! Ahh !!
When I was younger I always thought 25 meant you were so grown and had all your life planned and figured out .
Here I am at twenty five and I feel like i still have so much to learn , so much to see and so much more growing to do . I truthfully have never felt so good about being myself . I’m so much more secure with who I am and what I want . This is something I’ve always struggled with . I never knew who I was suppose to be , a lot having to do with always trying to fit in or please certain friends . Getting older really has perks tho like realizing you are the only one who can make your life what you want it to be . Although I can get by without having teenagers call me ma’am or this lady .. at work smh . I’m not that old .being here in this moment .. I feel so so so blessed to get to enjoy my birthdays with my loved ones knowing they’ve always seen the real me and adore me for it .
P.s family , sorry for all my mood swings over the years I’m a cancer, that’s what we do lol
My birthday started off amazing , being wished a great day by my husband and waking up next to my daughter saying burdday lol .
Dinner was sweet I always choose going to Cheesecake Factory , my husband was adorable as usual and named off 25 things he loves about me , the amazing thing about literally growing up with him we started dating when I was 16 .. is that that list will always have something new and meaningful to it . Savannah although was another story , sav was so cranky , she must have a bug she’s been so out of sorts , she threw fits left and right I couldn’t even order my dessert .. maybe that was a good thing ?! LOL . But hey that’s life and motherhood .
I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
25 random facts about me
- I’m Mexican (in case you didn’t know )
- My favorite color is purple
- My favorite dessert is chocolate cake from portillos
- I don’t have any phobias
- I hate putting my laundry away but love putting Savannah’s away
- I could listen to every genre of music , music really speaks to ones soul
- I hate horchata , flan , pan dulce
- I hate dreams where I’m tryin to Run but I can’t
- My husband is my high school sweetheart , when I saw him in 8th grade I said to myself I was going to marry him and here we are lol
- I use to hate cats until I met him
- Nothing irritates me more than people who feel entitled
- I’ve never been pulled over
- I’ve never been drunk
- I’d rather watch a scary movie than a funny movie
- Halloween is my favorite holiday
- I struggle with body dysmorphia
- I learned to drive at 13 in Mexico but also almost crashed into a cow soo there’s that lol
- I love when certain smells bring back memories
- I need to have tea to start my day or ill be such a bummer
- I use to be a cheerleader
- Some of my favorite movies are bring it on , the breakfast club , clueless , and grease
- If I could be anyone from any movie or show I’d always choose Lizzie McGuire, she was my idol hahah
- I’m such an open minded person , that when I meet others who aren’t I cringe .
- I’m probably the most forgiving person you’ll ever meet
- When I was younger I use to swear my life was a movie and aliens use to watch me from their TVs in space LMAO