Hi loves !!
Today I wanted to share with you my FAVORITE home made pizza recipe ever!!
This is sooo easy to make and so so delicious ! I make mine completely vegan while Eric and Sav like pepperoni on theirs ..
hope you guys enjoy and let me know if you try it 🙂
Total prep time 15 mins
Total bake time 10 mins or until desired crisp.
Total time 25 mins
Bake at 405 degrees
- 1/2 of Trader Joe’s garlic- herb crust or NAAN flatbread from aldi(non vegan)
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup each red, yellow, green bell peppers
- 2/3 cup of vegan shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp each of oregano , basil, and Chipotle powder
- 1cup of spinach
- Red pepper flake / dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp giardinier
& thats it ! so simple, so yummy !