I get asked a lot to do some so here’s these , mostly found through Pinterest which you can follow me on Here , I’m so for easy recipes because a full time working mom to a toddler does not have all day to cook :/ let me know if you try any !
“Mexican “Avocado toast
Start with refried beans as the spread
Or for a sweet tooth
Almond butter toast
Spread on almond butter
Add sprinkles of chia seeds (protein)
Add vegan chocolate chips
So so good .
Start with almond milk
Berries (back red or blue berries )
(Optional an orange )
Chia seeds or hemp Seeds
That’s it !
Chickpea and avocado salad sandwich
Start with Smashing the chickpeas and avocado in a bowl together
And lime juice
Season with just salt and pepper
That’s it , spread it all on to your bread and your done !
Start with a two cups of water
A cup of quinoa
2tbsp of olive oil
Boil for 16 minutes (top off) or until water is all dissolved , leave with top on for 5 minutes
Add finished quinoa to bowl
With sliced avocado
1 cup of greens (spinach or kale )
1/4 cup of cilantro
1 cup of cooked or roasted chickpeas
1/2 tsp or oregano
Red bells peppers -chop up
An turmeric (optional )
Wild rice bowl
Start with cooked wild rice
Add refried beans
With an avocado dressing
**For the dressing –
Combine avocado olive oil cilantro
And lime !
Crispy potatoes tacos –
Recipe is from Here , I haven’t made these yet but I can’t wait too !!!
• 1 lb potatoes chopped
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 bell pepper chopped
• 2 tbsp taco seasoning
• 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
• 15 oz can refried beans
• 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
• 2 cups lettuce chopped
• 2 avocados diced
• Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce*
• cilantro, limes for serving
1. Add the chopped potatoes to a large pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender (approximately 15-20 minutes). Drain the potatoes.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper, potatoes and taco seasoning to the pan and toss to combine. Press the potatoes down into the pan and turn heat to medium.** Allow potatoes to cook for 5-7 minutes without touching them. Lift a corner of the potatoes with a spatula – if crispy, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
3. While the potatoes are cooking add the black beans and refried beans to a pan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Once heated through, turn heat to low.
4. Prepare the Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce according to the instructions and set aside.
5. Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel and heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. To assemble, add a layer of beans to each tortilla followed by potatoes, lettuce, avocado